AdventHealth Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit Full Time Nights $35,000 Bonus in Tampa, Florida
Critical Care Registered Nurse AdventHealth Carrollwood Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Carrollwood
Critical Care Registered Nurse AdventHealth Carrollwood
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Carrollwood
- Graduate of a school of Nursing
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
- NIHSS from Know Stroke (NIHSS from American Heart Association will be accepted upon hire, subsequent renewals must be completed through Know Stroke
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a): “Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but not limited to:
- The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and others.
- The administration of medication and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
3. The supervision and teaching of other personnel in the theory and performance of any of the above acts.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.