All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Organizes and facilitates activities associated with Quality Management on assigned nursing departments and other hospital departments. Employs techniques and tools associated with continuous Quality Improvement to assist teams in achieving goals for improvement. Works extensively with physicians, nurses, and other hospital staff in carrying out this function.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program.
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills (respectful and courteous) when interacting with co-workers, physicians, and colleagues in other departments, in person or on the telephone.
· Demonstrates cooperation, teamwork, and cultural sensitivity when working with others.
· Demonstrates age-specific knowledge of physical, psychosocial and developmental needs of patients.
· Considers factors related to costs and efficiency within department and organization during daily activities
· Concurrently reviews charts and ensures abstractions are accurate and complete.
· Successfully completes, submits, and presents reports for meetings within required timeframes.
· Facilitates organizational compliance with required data reporting through chart reviews and data extraction.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
o Prior experience in quality management and/or utilization/resource management activities such as chart reviews, data extraction, data collation, data analysis.
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Bachelors degree in Nursing, management or other field or currently enrolled in an accredited BSN program and within 2 years from completion.
Five (5) years prior work experience as a staff nurse in an acute care hospital
Experience with team facilitation in a continuous quality improvement environment.
o Registered Nurse (RN) with current Florida license
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Quality/Clinical Effectiveness
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040860
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $29.6768 - $44.5152
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23040860
Job Family: Quality/Clinical Effectiveness
Shift: 1 - Day