All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days – 5-8s M-F
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Nurse Coordinator provides procedural coordination to the Structural Heart Disease Program. Structural heart procedures include TAVR, MitraClip and Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion. The nurse works collaboratively with the program manager, physicians from multi-specialties in developing referrals, coordinating clinic and outpatient visits to accurately and effectively navigate clinical care. The Nurse Coordinator is responsible for organizing physician-team meetings, compiling clinical data for presentation and following up on team recommendations. The Nurse Coordinator provides clinical education and support to other nursing departments in respect to structural heart procedures. The Nurse Coordinator monitors and assures that patient care is in compliance with CMS required clinical registries associated with the high-tech procedure
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Receives physician referrals into Program, efficiently compiles clinical data and assesses appropriateness for presentation to multi-specialty physician team;
· Performs clinical and social-economical assessment on referred patients and navigates care between physicians and diagnostic services;
· Connects patients and families with resources for education, support, and clinical needs throughout their course of treatment;
· Work collaboratively with Patient Accounting and Coding to assure compliance with patient charges and appropriate coding of procedures;
· Provide effective follow-up with structural heart patients per mandatory registry guidelines; ensure records are in EMR for registry data abstraction;
· Coordinates and hosts weekly multi-specialty physician team meetings, formulates agenda and follow-up recommendations to facilitate patient care;
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
Registered Nurse with a minimum 5 years of experience cardiac critical care
Current license as a Registered Nurse with State of Florida, Department of Health;
Current certification in ACLS with the American Heart Association.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23041834
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $34.4 - $51.61
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23041834
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day