AdventHealth RN Home Health - $35,000 Bonus - Full Time Days in Tampa, Florida
RN Home health Full Time Days - AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 13925 17th Street, Dade City, FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Home Care
$15,000 – 35,000 bonus and additional relocation assistance available
- Faith based and Mission driven agency
- Flexible scheduling
- One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
- Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
- Competitive pay with no state income tax
- Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Close to Gulf beaches, parks and golf courses
- Full time days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates knowledge of home health care services and Medicare regulations/Conditions of Participation
- Maintains patient confidentiality both on and off duty.
- Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
- Performs a comprehensive patient assessment, develop and implement an individual patient care plan based on ongoing interpretation of physiological, psychological, sociological deficits affecting the state of health of the patient.
- Coordinates the activities of health team members to provide comprehensive care and continuity of services and conducts team meetings.
- Supervise and plan Home Health Aide activities appropriate to individual patient care requirements and in accordance with department policy.
- Report pertinent observations to attending physician, change patient care plan as directed.
- Provide patient education, medication administration, wound management, infusion management, ostomy management, etc., perform appropriate dressing changes as ordered by physician while utilizing appropriate hand hygiene practices and obtains orders for all products used.
- Displays flexibility in accepting assignment changes and readily accepts assignment and patient care responsibilities including participation in weekend/after-hours coverage and call rotation.
- Develop professional and clinical skills through attendance at staff development meetings, pertinent educational activities and professional affiliations.
- Additional duties required.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- Minimum of (1) year of clinical experience in Medical/Surgical nursing
- Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Current BLS
- Valid Driver’s License
Minimum of (1) year of clinical experience in Medical/Surgical nursingCurrent Florida licensure as a Registered NurseCurrent BLSValid Driver’s License
Perform the initial assessment of the patient and caregiver abilities for the appropriateness of and acceptance for home health services; establishment and periodic review of the plan of care; implementation of medical treatment when ordered; referral follow-up, provision of, evaluation of and supervision of care; coordination of services given by other health care providers and documentation of all activities and findings. Completes documentation according to Organizational Policies and Regulatory guidelines, performs home visits as ordered.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Home Care
Organization: AdventHealth Home Care West FL
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.