All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Debt-Free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates and Conducts medically prescribed Speech Language pathology treatment programs.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assesses patient ability to safely and effectively perform speech language, cognitive and swallowing skills
• Designs and Implements a treatment plan of care utilizing Practice Standards and recommended techniques and modalities, insurance guidelines and patient’s needs. Monitors patient response and progress to treatment and modifies treatment plan as appropriate.
• Documents and Charges accurately, completely, and timely using measurable and objective terminology, following standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department /hospital policy and procedures
• Provides discharge planning assistance and information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and follow-up services
• Oversees the care provided by therapy aides, according to established regulations and practice standards
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• A license or provisional license in the State as a Speech and Language Pathologist
• Certificate of Clinical Competence by American Speech & Hearing Association (ASHA)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034814
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 3100 E FLETCHER AVE
Pay Range: $43.005 - $43.005
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23034814
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day