All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart
· Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Perform specific tasks or routines supportive to delivery of patient care in the assigned nursing unit under the direction of a Registered Nurse in accordance with Division of Nursing standards
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs splinting. Performs pre and post splinting checks and documents
· Inserts IV catheters in peripheral veins, installs locks, applies dressing and documents per hospital policy.
· Provides correctly adjusted crutches, instructs patient on crutch walking and documents.
· Removes Urinary Catheters and documents.
· Reports observations to nurse.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High School education or equivalent
· Florida State Certification as Nurse Assistant or EMT
· Current BLS/BCLS
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Emergency Services
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24001028
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Tampa
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $17 - $22
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24001028
Job Family: Emergency Services
Shift: 1 - Day