All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Team Based Nursing Model*
Reimbursement for the NCLEX*
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The role you’ll contribute:
Under general direction of the Director of Decision Support, the Senior Financial Analyst performs a wide range of duties to analyze, produce, compile regular and ad-hoc operational and statistical reporting for the benefit of performance management and financial decision making. Provides financial analyses and prepares internal financial reports by compiling information and utilizing appropriate data sources, technology and critical thinking, with accordance to industry best practices. The analyst performs research, collects data, and skillfully organizes and presents the analysis to management in written or oral format. The analyst validates and reviews data for completeness and accuracy to ensure the highest quality products are delivered. Exercises objective, independent judgment in developing financial recommendations for management, participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Demonstrates, through behavior, Advent Health’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
· Meets deadlines for established goals in an accurate and efficient manner for all areas of responsibility, maintaining the highest standards of excellence.
· Displays independence in problem solving, critical thinking in validating data and analysis, and curiosity in expanding knowledge in the healthcare industry
· Responsible for producing, preparing and maintaining a high number of regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis per requests from customers.
· Proactively works to improve total department efficiency and accuracy.
· Provides coaching and assistance to co-workers as appropriate to ensure departmental objectives and goals are met timely.
· Coordinates projects as required in conjunction with management and staff.
· Ensures all documentation is current for all areas of responsibility.
· Coordinates projects by maintaining a project plan and anticipating potential roadblocks that staff may encounter and taking corrective action so projects are completed on time.
· Reviews and validates financial information, assumptions and methodology based on a thorough understanding of financial concepts, healthcare principles and Advent Health systems.
Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time
· Ability to deliver high quality products on a timely basis
· Ability to communicate well orally and in writing with proven analytical and organizational abilities
· Superior customer service
· Critical thinking skills
· Advanced Excel skills and data modelling knowledge
· Familiarity with Epic
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Familiarity with database concepts, such as keys, inner/outer joins
· Familiarity with basic ETL concepts
· Familiarity with Power Suites in Excel, e.g. Power Query, Power Pivot, and Power BI
· Familiarity with healthcare systems such as ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS, and reimbursement methodologies such as IPPS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or any quantitative fields such as economics, mathematics, computer science, etc
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Three (3) years of experience in healthcare finance/accounting, or a related field
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23026968
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 3100 E FLETCHER AVE
Pay Range: $29.6768 - $44.5152
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23026968
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day