AdventHealth Sr. Financial Analyst FT Day in Tampa, Florida
Senior Financial Analyst AdventHealth Carrollwood
Location Address: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
- Family-like culture
- Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
- Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
- Leads daily productivity huddles and serves as a resource for any productivity related questions / issues. Assists with the annual budgeting process for the hospital and plays a hands-on role with completing department budgets, meeting with directors, and preparing Corporate schedules.
- Oversees monthly GL variance reporting at the department level and follows up with directors. Be a resource for hospital leaders in areas of reimbursement, payment methodologies, and development of pro-forma.
- Analyze financial statement trends and month-end close issues and report findings to CFO. Produce daily revenue reports.
- Find and assist with ways to manage expenses and improve hospital stewardship.
- Evaluate the reimbursement of hospital programs to determine the profitability of service lines. Use cost/managerial accounting techniques to review and explain productivity.
- Prepare reports as needed, reviewing work for reasonability and producing highly predictable, accurate results.
- The individual in this position should work efficiently and effectively with peers in finance, department leaders at the facilities and executives.
- Coordinates with Accounting and Finance departments at the regional office for successful shared services.
- Day-to-day responsibilities require good use of judgment regarding timely and appropriate communication with the hospital staff.
- Recognizes the need for teamwork and functions as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
What You Will Need:
Must have advanced level of proficiency in the use of personal computer and all Microsoft office products.
Must possess analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work with and communicate effectively with all levels of management. Must have excellent written, oral communication, and presentation
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
2 years of healthcare experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.