AdventHealth Supply Chain Distribution Technician PRN Nights Carrollwood in Tampa, Florida
Supply Chain Distribution Technician PRN Nights AdventHealth Carrollwood
Location Address: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Carrollwood
- Family-like culture
- Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
- Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Picks up return items following established guidelines. Performs daily par cart inventories, picks orders, confirms orders, and delivers supplies to assigned par areas. Provides feedback on par level adjustments to supply chain and clinical leadership.
- Establishes effective relationships with clinicians in assigned areas to ensure collaboration between clinical departments and supply chain.
- Creates a requisition for non-stock supplies as needed in assigned par areas.
- Ensures par areas are orderly, properly tagged and sufficiently stocked to meet customer needs.
- Properly disburses all materials to various locations in the facility as assigned in a timely manner following any established route and schedule. Special attention is given to refrigerated supplies and overnight packages.
- Maintains warehouse and other assigned areas in clean, safe and organized manner.
- Accurately completes the replenishment/picking process completing all associated computer software tasks to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Delivers supplies and packages to customers taking care to obtain location delivery information.
- Maintains conversion items and substitutes communicating with clinical and departmental staff.
- Assists with updating item locations and labels associated with product conversions.
- Participates in design or maintenance of par location item layout.
- Performs other related duties as requested by authorized personnel
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- HS Diploma or GED or 1-year work experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Demonstrated ability to use an ERP system.
- Understands medical terminology and products.
- Demonstrates knowledge of inventory, receiving, replenishment and par level concepts.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- 6 months in supply chain
- 6 months in customer service setting
- Peoplesoft experience
This position will have responsibility for the supply replenishment process of par locations; this includes straightening, counting, picking, and stocking supplies for specific areas then completing any paperwork or computer software tasks needed to account for inventory movement . The role serves as a representative of supply chain to clinicians in their assigned areas; as such, this role must be attentive to providing excellent customer service which includes working collaboratives with customers to facilitate and manage supply replenishment process and managing par level changes as needed. The Supply Chain Distribution Tech may also be responsible for assisting in picking and delivering supplies to departments upon request, picking up items for return and general upkeep of the inventory storeroom.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Supply Chain/Purchasing
Organization: AdventHealth Carrollwood
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.