All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 3000 MEDICAL PARK DR, Tampa, 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
The role you’ll contribute: Vascular Sonographer
Performs at a technical level a variety of vascular ultrasound procedures on neonatal through gerontologic patients. Has the latitude for independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative. Obtains quality diagnostic scans and assists physicians as needed. Selects practical applications and technical factors. Is knowledgeable in and carries out all applicable processes of the department. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures. Teaches and directs the work of other staff and students as required. Performs additional duties as requested. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs, properly documents and reports all procedures in accordance with departmental policy.
· Adapts procedure to each patient’s medical situation obtaining all available necessary information for proper interpretation.
· Demonstrates knowledge of Vascular anatomy and physiology.
· Demonstrates ability to perform carotid exams, abdominal exams, upper and lower extremity arterial/venous studies with ankle brachial indexes, PVR, post vein ablations procedures, and imaging of pre-operative/post-operative bypass grafts, stents and endarterectomies.
· Calculates information accurately. Follows through with all details to ensure a smooth and timely flow of procedures.
· Accurately documents, completes and charges procedures to ensure quality standards set by the department and hospital.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· BLS upon hire or within 90 days.
· Must be able to function independently with little or no supervision.
· Must be able to read, write legibly and perform basic mathematics skills.
· Must be able to communicate effectively.
· High School Graduate or Equivalent.
· Graduate of two-year Vascular Ultrasound program and registered in appropriate modalities.
· Must have two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in adult vascular ultrasound, including venous and arterial (upper and lower extremities), carotid, and abdominal vascular.
· Must have RVT (Registered Vascular Technology) certification.
· Bachelor of Science Degree.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24002444
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $29.68 - $44.5152
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24002444
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day