All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
The CT Scan Supervisor is responsible for personnel, financial and daily operations of the CT Scan Department Performs CT Scan procedures. Performs a variety of technical scanning procedures that require independent judgement and initiative as required in the application of ionizing radiation for CT Scan diagnostic procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates the knowledge and skills required to collect and document data related to physical, psychosocial and developmental stages and complete interventions according to CT Scan procedures.
· Communicates with parent/guardian/significant other regarding procedural issues and/or concerns based on level of comprehension, understanding and readiness to learn.
· Maintains a safe environment utilizing appropriate equipment and safety devices, based on the patient’s age and level of cognition.
· Performs CT Scan procedures utilizing approaches and equipment appropriate to the patient’s age and size.
· Demonstrates ability to interpret age specific data; plan and implement CT Scan procedures based on interpretation of findings.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology school
· State of FL Radiologic Technologist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 24004123
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.41 - $46.3
Location: Tarpon Springs, FL
Job ID: 24004123
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 3 - Night