AdventHealth IS Manager in Tarpon Springs, Florida
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: North Pinellas, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
· Great benefits
· Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
· Career growth and advancement potential
· Award-winning IT Department
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Manages all assigned personnel activities (i.e. hiring, terminations, training, coaching, appraisals, rewards, motivation, counseling, etc.) in accordance with organizational policies and procedures.
· Directs staff to complete assigned projects within scheduled targets. Work with IT staff to ensure tasks are assigned and completed as required.
· Maintain organizational IT Service Management thresholds and address areas that fall out of compliance.
· Maintain facility inventory list for all software and end-user devices; as well as, the management of media and device disposal following AHS Corporate Data Security policies and standards.
· Collaborate with the Regional CIO and facility CFO to prepare and develop annual IT budgets. Maintains necessary controls to stay in compliance with IT budgets.
· Develops and maintains positive relationships with leadership teams within the facility and IT organization.
· Participate in leadership development programs.
· Plans and coordinates the purchase and implementation of hardware and software according to corporate standards and procedures.
· Active participation in standing AIT technology planning and leadership meetings as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· IT service management
· Microsoft Systems
· Working knowledge of Local and Wide Area Networks using Cisco platforms.
· Strong familiarity using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Familiarity with healthcare EMR systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
· At least 1-2 years in a lead or supervisory role over a technology-related team (for level 1)
· At least 2-5 years’ direct leadership experience of a technology-related team (for level 2)
· At least 6+ years’ direct leadership experience of a technology-related team (for level 3)
· Master’s degree required
· Demonstrated experience managing cross-organizational initiatives
· Equivalent background or skills gained through work experience will be considered.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Experience in a healthcare environment
· Experience in a multi-site health system
· Master’s degree (emphasis in IS, Healthcare or Business)
The Information Technology (IT) Manager reports directly to the Director/RCIO and the facility CFO while accountable for the technology operations. The support is not limited to the hospital campus as they would support the associated entities also. This position will have management oversight of all local IS staff responsible for desktop, server administration, network infrastructure, and voice technologies and ensures these services are aligned to meet local and enterprise-wide strategies. In this position, the manager will also work closely with various corporate technology teams that provide leveraged services such as help desk, biomedical device integration, patient experience systems, patient and financially-oriented systems. As an IT manager you will work closely with various decision makers and will provide input and recommendations for the effective deployment and support of technology solutions.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.