All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Various Hours As Needed
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Provides direct and indirect Occupational Therapy services to inpatients and outpatients in the pediatric (1 year old and older), adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations. Employee is responsible to adhere to the Florida Hospital Fish Memorial Corporate Compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state and federal agencies and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for direct and indirect clinical services in the occupational therapy in/outpatient areas.
· Attempts initial evaluation of newly assigned inpatients within 24 hours, or documents the reason for the inability to do so in the medical record. Uses appropriate procedures, documents the data using accepted abbreviations, set measurable goals and formulates an individualized plan of care per policy.
· Completes documentation of inpatient evaluations and treatments on the date of service. (Outpatients documentation within one week).
· Provides patient/family education and HEP’s for carryover of treatment into the home environment as observed by documentation.
· Provides age appropriate evaluation and intervention techniques to the population served. Completes annual age specific competencies specific to scope of care.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelors of Science in Occupational Therapy
· Current professional license in state of Florida
· Current BLS
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23032990
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1395 S PINELLAS AVE
Pay Range: $43.005 - $43.005
Location: Tarpon Springs, FL
Job ID: 23032990
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day