AdventHealth Patient Access Service Rep PT Day in Tarpon Springs, Florida
Location Address: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
- Patient Registration including Admitting Registration Function
- Insurance Identification
- Upfront Payment Collection
- Customer Service
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Internet skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with the public.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work and willingness to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays etc.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change.
- Previous experience in a medical setting, ie. Physician Office, Hospital, Etc preferred.
- Medical Terminology preferred
- Basic Insurance Knowledge preferred
- High School Diploma
- 2 Years Registration Experience preferred
Under the general direction of the Patient Access Director. The Patient Access Service Representative I, II and III participates in the functions and daily activities of the Patient Access Service Departments: Registration, ER Registration, Scheduling, Insurance Verification. coordination of the Patient Access departments, release of medical information, reception and cashier. May also be responsible for taking occasional on call responsibilities at certain campuses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.