AdventHealth Registered Nurse Emergency Department PRN Nights in Tarpon Springs, Florida
Registered Nurse Emergency Department AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location Address: 1395 S Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth North Pinellas
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
You Will Be Responsible For:
- The professional Registered Nurse demonstrates autonomy by making sound judgements and critical decisions in clinical practice and determines for self and staff growth and development needs.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate patient care needs for the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient.
- Data collection concerning the health status of the patient is precise, continuous, accessible, readable, communicated and recorded.
- The nursing care plan includes priorities, prescribed nursing approaches and measures to achieve goals derived from patient needs, and resolution of approaches and goals.
What You Will Need:
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Valid Florida RN License
- Current Basic Life Support
- Current ACLS, BLS, PALS, NIHSS
- At least one year in one of the following: ED, Critical Care or PCU
Directs/manages and provides care for a set number of patients utilizing the nursing process, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care. Health care needs are identified with the patient and family: formulates plan, sets goals for care, and educates patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response to the plan and revises as patient needs/responses requires. Provides leadership and direction when working with a group of care-givers. Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in a professional and courteous manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.