AdventHealth Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit Full Time Nights Bonus $35,000 in Tarpon Springs, Florida
Critical Care RN $35K Bonus AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location Address: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
- The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age specific competency assessments.
- Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate patient care needs for the newborn to geriatric patient.
- Data collection concerning the health status of the patient is precise, continuous, accessible, readable, communicated and recorded.
- Nursing diagnosis and Care Sets are utilized to reflect patient problems which are derived from data collection specific for the age of the patient.
- ED nursing treatment plan includes priorities, prescribed nursing approaches and measures to achieve goals derived from patient needs, and resolution of approaches and goals.
- Encourages patients toward age specific independence via participation in recovery, education, and discharge planning.
- The patient, family and nurse identify progress in goal achievement and reassessment of outcomes.
- Accepts accountability for professional standards, own competence, and patient outcomes.
- Coordinates patient care and offers assistance to others.
- Fosters the development of other team members by establishing and maintaining open communication and follow-up/support of patient care activities.
- Directs team activities and demonstrates a positive attitude towards all customers: patients, families, employees, physicians, and students.
- Participates in unit specific and multi-disciplinary Performance Improvement activities at the Hospital/Unit-based level.
- Valid Florida RN’s licensure
- PALS (PALS not required for PCU or CCU)
Directs/manages and provides care for a set number of patients utilizing the nursing process, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care. Health care needs are identified with the patient and family: formulates plan, sets goals for care, and educates patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response to the plan and revises as patient needs/responses requires. Provides leadership and direction when working with a group of care-givers. Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in a professional and courteous manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.