AdventHealth Registered Nurse Medsurg Tele Full Time Days $35K Bonus in Tarpon Springs, Florida
Registered Nurse AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location Address: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth North Pinellas
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time Days
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- The professional Registered Nurse demonstrates autonomy by making sound judgements and critical decisions in clinical practice and determines for self and staff growth and development needs.
- Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/services appropriate to the age of patients served. Identifies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient. Possess the ability to assess data and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his or her age specific needs.
- The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age specific competency assessments.
- Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
· Excellent Organization and interpersonal communication skills
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Organizational Skills, ability to prioritize
· Previous Experience with Cerner Electronic Medical Record
· Previous EKG Interpretation Class
· ADN, diploma
· 2-4 years relevant clinical nurse experience preferred
· Med/Surg, PCU, ACLS, PALS, as defined by unit competencies
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
· Current Basic Life Support within 90 days of hire.
Directs/manages and provides care for a set number of patients utilizing the nursing process, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care. Health care needs are identified with the patient and family: formulates plan, sets goals for care, and educates patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response to the plan and revises as patient needs/responses requires. Provides leadership and direction when working with a group of care-givers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.