All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
Shift : Days – 3-8s and on call requirements
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
Directs/manages and provides care while assuring safety for the patient in the Pre-op Holding Area or PACU, utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care. By assessment of the individual patient and procedure, health care needs are identified with the patient and family: formulates a plan, sets goals for care, and educates the patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response to the plan and revises as patient needs/responses require. Provides leadership and direction when working with a group of care-givers. Represents the Department of Nursing and Florida Hospital North Pinellas in a professional and courteous manner.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate patient care needs for the infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
· Performs initial nursing assessments. Documents findings within identified time frames and activates initial plan of care.
· Documents patients’ progress in the medical record on a regular basis including assessment and management plans.
· Safely administers medications to patients according to hospital policy and procedures. Conducts second nurse verifications. Reconciles medication on admission and transfer.
· Reports actual or potential medication variances as well as other patient safety issues utilizing risk master and communication chain of command.
· Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes and adjusts nursing care processes as indicated to ensure optimal patient care.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
Minimum of one year experience as a Registered Nurse in a PACU or critical care setting
Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing and/or BSN
Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
Current Basic Life Support certification.
Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042071
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $32.87 - $46.95
Location: Tarpon Springs, FL
Job ID: 23042071
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day