All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Sign-on Bonus
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : 7am-7pm
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute: Directs/manages and provides care for a set number of patients utilizing the nursing process, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care. Health care needs are identified with the patient and family: formulates plan, sets goals for care, and educates patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response to the plan and revises as patient needs/responses requires. Provides leadership and direction when working with a group of care-givers.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· The professional Registered Nurse demonstrates autonomy by making sound judgements and critical decisions in clinical practice and determines for self and staff growth and development needs.
· Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/services appropriate to the age of patients served. Identifies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient. Possess the ability to assess data and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his or her age specific needs. Provides the care/services needed as described in the policies and procedures for the following age groups:
Neonatal Birth to 4 weeks (Women’s Center Only)
Infant 4 weeks to 1 year (ED/OCC)
Pediatric 1 year to 12 years (ED/OCC)
Adolescent: 13 years to 17 years (ED/OCC)
Adult 18 years to 64 years
Geriatric 65 + years
· The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age specific competency assessments.
· Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
· Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate patient care needs for the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· ADN, diploma
· Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
· Current Basic Life Support within 90 days of hire.
· Current ACLS within 90 days of hire.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23032989
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1395 S PINELLAS AVE
Pay Range: $30.94 - $44.2
Location: Tarpon Springs, FL
Job ID: 23032989
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day