AdventHealth RN Team Lead Supervisor ICU $15,000 Sign on Bonus in Tarpon Springs, Florida
Team Leader Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit AdventHealth North Pinellas
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth North Pinellas
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for coaching, counseling, evaluating staff under their supervision.
- Develops annual staff goals and meets with staff regularly to assist in accomplishing and evaluating results.
- Consults with Department Director in the selection of new staff.
- Approves staff time off requests
- Approves bi-weekly timesheets and timecard corrections.
- Initiates requisitions for new or replacement staff.
- Engages with staff under their supervision to ensure customer service standards are met.
- Interacts regularly with staff to maximize engagement and retention of staff
Meets frequently with new staff during initial period of employment to assist with new team member
- ADN, diploma and/or BSN and/or MSN.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
- Current Basic Life Support.
- Excellent Organization and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Organizational Skills, ability to prioritize
The Team Leader supervises, coordinates and performs patient care delivery on assigned nursing unit and meets Standards of Nursing Care for assigned shift. Is responsible for coordinating and planning assigned shift activities to ensure standards of patient care are met. Acts as a clinical resource and role model.
Participates in conducting performance appraisals for personnel on assigned shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.