All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the direction and supervision of the Security Department's chain of command, the Security Officer I perform security services through interaction with the public, patients, and employees. Provides security at specific locations, responds to security issues, provides access assistance as requested, reports suspicious circumstances and emergencies, and completes other duties as assigned. Responsible for protection of designated areas to ensure the safety of the public, patients, employees, and property of AdventHealth. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Supports all department/organization policies and administrative decisions.
· Performs all security related tasks as assigned by Supervisor, and keeps Supervisor apprised of unusual activities and events.
· Acknowledges and responds to alarms, determines source of alarm and provides proper assistance.
· Learns applicable systems and responds to safety needs as directed by Security leadership. Properly utilizes and maintains all issued and operated equipment. Operates radio equipment, knows and understands radio codes, and complies with all applicable laws and department policies and procedures.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Driver’s License
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· IAHSS- International Association for Healthcare and Safety
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23028534
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $17.52 - $17.52
Location: Tarpon Springs, FL
Job ID: 23028534
Job Family: Security
Shift: 1 - Day