All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift, M-W
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer uses Ultrasound to locate, evaluate and record pertinent anatomical, pathological and functional data to aid the physician in the diagnosis of disease and/or injury while maintaining the highest standard of patient care.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Coordinates work schedule with Departmental Director and/or scheduling team to assure workload coverage.
· Assumes responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in the sonographer's care.
· Assists with the daily operations of the sonographic laboratory.
· Maintains a daily log of patients seen / completes exam billing forms.
· Maintains ultrasound equipment and work area and maintains adequate supplies.
· Participates in departmental accreditation maintenance.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School Graduate, Satisfactory completion of approved medical sonography program
· Registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers in one discipline including Abdomen, OB/GYN, Small Parts, Breast or RVT or registry eligible with 12 months to become registered.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23032542
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1395 S PINELLAS AVE
Pay Range: $37.096 - $37.096
Location: Tarpon Springs, FL
Job ID: 23032542
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day