Location Address: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
- Sign-on Bonus with eligibility
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Top Quality outcomes
Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
Leadership is accessible
Located on the Gulf of Mexico
The role you’ll contribute:
This combined role includes the duties of the Unit Clerk and the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) working under the supervision of the LPN and/or and/or RN. All duties related to the patient care area will be carried out in accordance with the hospital mission, physician and patient expectation.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists in the patient/family care using established techniques with the multidisciplinary team.
· Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family interactions.
· Assists the patient with activities of daily living as ordered by the physician
· Distributes food trays to patients. Assists patient with tray preparation and feeding as required.
· Maintains the patient's environment in manner that promotes cleanliness, patient comfort and patient safety.
· Responds to patient call lights/bells, cares for the needs of the patient according to her/his skill level.
· Prepares the room to receive a new admission: zeros the bed scale, personal care items, linen, vital sign equipment, etc.
· Welcomes new admission, orients patient to room.
· Transfers patients from beds onto stretchers or beds or into wheelchairs with assistance of other patient care personnel when required.
· Ensures patient and personal safety by following proper lifting and patient transporting techniques.
· Provides patients with fresh water at established intervals
Qualifications - External
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
The following statement applies to any AdventHealth Job Description that specifies under ‘Knowledge and Skills Required’ that a Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support(PALS) certification or proof of competency is required upon hire.
· Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
· BLS, ACLS, PALS
· A new hire may begin employment provided the facility has the ability to facilitate the successful completion of the required AHA BLS program prior to any patient contact. This may be achieved using web-based training with voice-assisted manikin skills check off (ie: Resuscitation Quality Improvement (RQI) Program or Heartcode) or instructor-led training.
· Florida C.N.A. License or Completion of Fundamentals of Nursing (transcript) upon hire
· BLS - condition of employment
· CPI prior to or within 6 months of employment (Emergency Department and Behavioral Health Unit)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23027360
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1395 S PINELLAS AVE
Pay Range: $17 - $22
Location: Tarpon Springs, FL
Job ID: 23027360
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day