AdventHealth Activities Assistant Part Time Weekends in TAVARES, Florida
Activities Assistant AdventHealth Care Center Waterman
Walk-Ins Welcome for Immediate Interview
4501 Waterman Way, Tavares FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Waterman
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Lead daily programs such as exercise, games, religious services, musical activities, movies, parties, and crafts.
· Announce the programs and then assist residents to the area of the activity.
· Record of attendance is kept for each resident. Individual responses are recorded. Any questions or adverse responses to activity programs are reported to the Activity Director.
· Decorate for Birthday’s and Dining Room bulletin boards.
· Make the large calendar and distribute room calendars to residents and other departments.
· Have good interdepartmental communication in order to plan special events, outings, etc.
· Set up and clean up supplies and areas for programs.
What You Will Need:
High School Diploma or Equivalent required
Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
Under the supervision of the Activity Director, the Activities Assistant conducts a wide variety of activity programs and assists the Director as needed.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.