AdventHealth Cardiovascular Diagnostic RN PRN lll Waterman in Tavares, Florida
Cardiovascular Diagnostic RN AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Waterman
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
- Great benefits
- PRN Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses and reassesses patients per hospital policy
- Develops a plan of care for each patient
- Provides patient education and training based on each patient’s needs and abilities
- Implements nursing interventions and treatments
- Mediation administration safety (MPPID)
- Manages workload and prioritizing care
- Facilitates discharge planning
- Directs nursing care assignments
- Pain management
- Patient Satisfaction
- Electronic Nursing documentation
- Practices within scope of practice
- Uses resources appropriately
- Frequent rounding of patients to impact patient satisfaction
- Participates in continuing education
- Demonstrates knowledge of core measures that directly affect patient outcomes
- Demonstration of FHW Standards of Behavior.
- Demonstrates standards of practice at FHW
- Proficient use of equipment
- Administration of blood products and intravenous therapy
- Implements physician orders
- Responds to emergency situations
* Other Duties and Responsibilities* :
- Completes initial unit based competencies.
- Completes new hire competencies.
- Assists with implementation of performance improvement processes
- Assumes call assignments as needed.
- Assumes charge position as directed.
- Participates in staff development
- Assists with supervision of ancillary personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Must be fluent in English (read, verbal and written skills)
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Minimum of one year nursing experience with recent med/surg/perioperative experience and working knowledge of perioperative nursing
- Required critical care experience per HR guidelines for CC PRN status
Graduate of Accredited School of NursingMinimum of one year nursing experience with recent med/surg/perioperative experience and working knowledge of perioperative nursingRequired critical care experience per HR guidelines for CC PRN status
- Current Florida RN license
- Certified in Basic Life Support AHA BLS
- Certified in AHA ACLS
The ASU RN is responsible for direct and indirect perioperative care to the patient that is to undergo an interventional or surgical procedure. Based on the needs of the department and on training, competence, and skill, the RN will perform preadmission testing, preop care or postop care of the patient. As a prn worker, work is scheduled as an as needed basis.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.