AdventHealth Certified Surgical Tech II Days $5,000 Sign on and Relo in Tavares, Florida
Certified Surgical Tech AdventHealth Waterman
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Waterman
- $5,000 sign on and $3,000 relocation assistance
- Great benefits such as: Onsite daycare, educational reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
Full Time, Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides and maintains a safe, physical environment.
- Adheres to AORN and AAMI Standards when working in the Operating Room and Sterile Processing.
- Displays working knowledge of surgical procedures and equipment/supplies.
- Follows department and hospital policies and regulatory standards.
- Maintains aseptic technique at all times.
- Carries out responsibilities in appropriate manner.
- Works collaboratively as a member of the surgical team
- Assumes on call assignment.
- Proficient and safe use of equipment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Surgical Technologist in an Operating Room
- Basic Life Support
- Surgical Technology Certification
The Surgical Technologist II is responsible for the assembly, set-up, maintenance, and breakdown of the sterile field including instruments, equipment, and supplies used for surgical cases. They assist the surgeons, and other members of the surgical team as appropriate within their scope of practice. The surgical technologist also participates in the care of the surgical patient.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.