AdventHealth CVOR RN Coordinator Days in Tavares, Florida
Registered Nurse Coordinator AdventHealth Waterman Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Waterman You Will Be Responsible For:
Registered Nurse Coordinator AdventHealth Waterman
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Waterman
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
- Certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support.
- Two years surgery experience in multi-disciplined OR in an acute care hospital setting.
- One year progressive clinical, educational, and leadership roles in a specialty service line.
- Five years CVOR (Cardiovascular Operating Room) experience as scrub, circulator or Registered Nurse First Assistant (RNFA) for CVOR/Vascular Service Line Coordinator position.
Readiness and flow of all cases for the particular Surgical Service is managed by the Surgical Specialty Coordinator who is also responsible for coordination of direct and indirect preoperative patient care to the patient undergoing operative and/or an invasive procedure.
The Surgical Specialty Coordinator is responsible for availability of supplies/equipment for procedures in their specialty, identification of new technology, equipment, and / or instrumentation, protocols and techniques related to provision of quality patient care, collaboration with, and supervision of
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.