All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· $15,000 Sign-on Bonus
· $5,000 Relocation Bonus
· Benefits from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shifts (6am to 6pm). Every other weekend is required.
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Waterman: 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778
The role you’ll contribute: As a Respiratory Therapist you provide routine, emergent and critical cardiopulmonary care under the direction of a physician to neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Delivers routine respiratory treatments and continuous respiratory therapy including aerosol therapy, lung expansion therapy, oxygen therapy and bronchial hygiene.
· Ensures the effectiveness of therapist assessment and reassessment by monitoring patient progress.
· Monitors, instructs and coaches patient before, during and after treatment delivery. Makes and/or recommends changes based on pulse oximetry, peak flow measurement, chest x-ray, lab work and other data relevant to optimal patient progress.
· Initiates and maintains mechanical ventilation. Determines or guides the determination of ventilator mode and settings.
· Draws and analyzes arterial blood gases which may include Lactic Acids. Places arterial lines.
· Responds to emergencies including Code STEMI, Rapid Response and Code Blues; establishes and maintains airway, performs CPR.
· Operates as support staff for cardiopulmonary diagnostics. This may include performing cardiac stress testing under direct physician supervision, setting up and discontinuing holter monitors, electrocardiograms as well as pulmonary function testing and electroencephalograms.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
Graduate of an approved Respiratory Care Program (Associate’s degree or equivalent required. Technical certificates will not be accepted without a higher degree).
Must have a valid Florida Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) license
Must be registered by National Board for Respiratory Care.
Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) with at least 4 years of RRT experience.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Respiratory Services
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23036454
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $28.37 - $40.52
Location: Tavares, FL
Job ID: 23036454
Job Family: Respiratory Services
Shift: 1 - Day