All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Competitive hourly pay
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth Waterman – 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778
The community you’ll be caring for: Foundation
The role you’ll contribute:
The Development Officer’s primary responsibility is to plan and carry out, identify, engage and cultivate activities, to maintain and develop the donation of funds and gifts for AdventHealth Waterman Foundation. The Development Officer will identify prospects from various sources including hospital visits. They will initiate telephone calls to secure appointments. Development Office must have the ability to interact with Presidents, CEOs and senior executives of partners, vendors, and donors to Florida Hospital in a gracious and businesslike manner. Must have the ability to research prospects, balance workload, make appropriate indepe
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Identify, cultivate and solicit gifts from individuals and corporations. Then recognize
and continue stewardship with donors.
· Identify and cultivate prospects with board members, physicians, nurses, caregivers, hospital staff, Administrators and community members.
· Recruit Chairs/Committee / Board Members for philanthropy.
· Manages Grateful Patient Program, including recognizing potential donors or friends of the foundation and either cultivating or referring them to a Development Officer for cultivation.
· Manages Annual Giving Campaign for external and internal constituents. Includes meeting with new employees during orientation and overseeing mass mailings for different campaigns and donor recognition.
· Provides leadership and direction to the foundation team in areas of prospect identification and research, data management, campaign coordination, stewardship, and donor recognition.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Three years of experience as a Development Officer in a regional or national organization with an active major gifts program that is part of an overall development effort, or four years of successful experience in sales/marketing with a proven track record.
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferable in Business communications or social sciences
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24004532
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Waterman
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $27.76 - $41.63
Location: Tavares, FL
Job ID: 24004532
Job Family: Foundation
Shift: 1 - Day