AdventHealth Dietary Aide Ful Time Skilled Nursing Facility in Tavares, Florida
Dietary Aide AdventHealth Care Center Waterman
4501 Waterman Way, Tavares FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Waterman
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
- Serve and bus trays.
- Pour, cover, and label beverages.
- Assist in preparing, covering, and labeling food.
- Assist in proper care, use, and cleaning of kitchen equipment.
- Perform dishwashing, cleaning, and sanitation duties.
- Assist with food storage.
- Operate the dishwashing machine to ensure proper cleaning, and sanitation of dishes, silverware, glasses, cups, pots, pans, and other food preparation utensils.
- Attends staff education, training, and other meetings.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
Provide accurate, timely food service to meet residents’ needs in compliance with federal, state, and local requirements. Maintain all dietary equipment in a safe and sanitary manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.