AdventHealth Environmental Services Associate Full Time Day in Tavares, Florida
Environmental Services Associate AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Waterman
- Great benefits, including health insurance coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
Full-time, All Shifts, Rotating Weekends 3:00-1130pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs a complete ten (10) step cleaning in areas throughout the hospital, including patient rooms, offices, departments, public areas or other areas as needed or required by schedule.
- High dust all horizontal surfaces per schedule.
- Sanitizes and spot cleans all assigned areas per schedule.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Cleans bathroom and fixtures.
- Dry mops or vacuums floors.
- Sanitizes floors.
- Properly utilizes germicides and other chemicals.
- Actively engages in patient interaction, with sincerity and courtesy. Follows scripting as outlined in the AIDET process.
- Exposure to healthcare environmental conditions.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Ability to maintain equipment and work areas in a clean and safe condition
- · Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English
- · Basic computer skills and use of mouse and keyboard
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.