All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Paid Days Off
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 4501 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Care Center Waterman
The role you’ll contribute:
The Housekeeping Staff maintains environmental and infection control standards within established policies and procedures of the health care center. The position performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas of the facility.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Maintain all assigned areas in a clean and sanitary condition
· Wash, dust, polish, vacuum and sweep all areas of the establishment
· Clean sinks, tubs, showers and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standards
· Polish fittings and fixtures
· Clean mirrors and windows
· Empty and clean trash cans
· Ensure adequate stock of cleaning supplies
· Keep cleaning equipment in good working order
· Maintain clean storage area for equipment and supplies
· Observe and report any maintenance issues
· Clean resident rooms, offices and waiting areas using cleaning chemicals and disinfectants
· Clean and sanitize floors, equipment and furniture according to infection-control policies
· Operate various types of cleaning equipment
· Reports defective equipment or needed repairs.
· Handle and dispose of waste using standard procedures
· Clean mattresses and beds according to established procedures
· Monitor inventory of supplies such as paper towels, soap, toilet paper
· Performs terminal cleaning according to established procedures after each discharge.
· Attends staff education, training and other meetings
· Maintains professional conduct while interacting with residents
· Follows facility policies and procedures including but not limited to resident rights, infection control, dignity, etc.
· Other related duties as assigned.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Must be 18 years of age or older
8 th Grade Education at minimum
Must be able to communicate in English
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Environmental Services
Organization: AdventHealth Care Center Waterman
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: ADH Care Center Waterman
Req ID: 23007894
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.