All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Sign-on Bonus: $20,000 for Night Shifts
· Relocation Bonus: $3,000
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Night Shifts (6:45pm to 7:15am). Every other weekend is required.
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Waterman: 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778
The role you’ll contribute: The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; and supervising assigned team members.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs nursing assessments and data collection for patients focusing on the physiological, cultural, psychological, spiritual and cognitive status of the patient.
· Develops and implements a plan of care that is individualized and goal directed based on patient needs and standards of care. Evaluates and revises the plan of care as defined by policy.
· Demonstrates effective problem resolution skills. Advocates and supports patients and families to receive the care and treatment needed as identified in the plan of care.
· Records care, patient condition and interventions taken in the medical record in an accurate and timely manner.
· Completes initial and annual clinical competencies assessments.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
Graduate of a School of Nursing, Associates Degree or Diploma.
Active Florida RN license required.
Bachelors (BSN) degree
Prior hospital/acute care nursing experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Req ID: 24001374
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Waterman
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $31.53 - $45.05
Location: Tavares, FL
Job ID: 24001374
Job Family: Nursing