All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· $7,500 Sign-on Bonus
· $3,000 Relocation Bonus
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : First two weeks of program schedule are from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Remaining schedule varies based on position and preceptor availability. Program schedule may include Day and/or Night Shifts. Once program is completed, this position will be placed in the Med Surg Unit as a Night Shift RN (6:45pm to 7:15am).
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Waterman: 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778
The role you’ll contribute:
· The Transition to Acute Care Program is designed for Registered Nurses who have either never worked in an acute hospital setting or have been away from bedside for over 1 year.
· Nurses entering the training program will be under the direct supervision of a preceptor for all principal duties and responsibilities during the training program with eventual transition to independent practice after successful training program completion.
· The program includes multiple simulation experiences, didactic training, clinical orientation training (up to 16 weeks) and unit specific education as applicable. Some travel may be required for orientation classes.
· This program is currently placing Nurses into our Med Surg Unit at AdventHealth Waterman.
· Remaining classes available in 2023: Final 2023 class will start on November 27th.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
· Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit standard.
· Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient from admission to discharge.
· Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
· Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe, competent delivery of care is provided.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree.
Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse.
Minimum of six (6) months of experience
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Req ID: 24001476
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Waterman
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $31.53 - $45.05
Location: Tavares, FL
Job ID: 24001476
Job Family: Nursing