All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits and Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days - 11am - 11pm - Alternate weekends.
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Waterman – 1000 Waterman Way. Tavares, FL 32778
The role you’ll contribute: The monitor tech is responsible for the continual observation, documentation and communication of all cardiac strip monitoring throughout Florida Hospital Waterman as ordered by the patient’s physician. The monitor tech reports any and all readings as seen on the telemetry machine and informs the nursing team of any changes on patients as seen through cardiac monitoring.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Obtains and interprets cardiac monitoring data.
· Documents changes in arrhythmias.
· Communicates changes in patient’s rhythm pattern.
· Assesses and maintains equipment to ensure proper functioning.
· Enters all telemetry charges.
· Provides support to patient care staff.
· Maintains inventory.
· Facilitates documentation of rhythm strips in medical record.
· Demonstrates tactfulness, diplomacy and courteousness in all contacts with patients, visitors, physicians and any other health team members.
· Promote positive SHARE behaviors throughout departments.
· Respect manager / employee / patient confidentiality.
· Maintains an organized work environment.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· Must be proficient in the English language.
· Basic computer skills.
· Pleasant telephone manner and organizational skills.
· Ability to work with patients / public in potentially difficult situation
· CPR (adult and infant)
· Previous hospital experience preferred
· Medical terminology.
· Paramedic or other emergency personnel preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033024
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1000 WATERMAN WAY
Pay Range: $15.45 - $19.31
Location: Tavares, FL
Job ID: 23033024
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 1 - Day