AdventHealth Monitor Tech PRN Nights in Tavares, Florida
Monitor Tech PRN AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Waterman
- Opportunity to Work for a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Patient and Employee Focused Organization Providing Whole Patient Care
- Competitive Salaries and Comprehensive Benefits
- Great benefits such as: Onsite daycare, educational reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Obtains and interprets cardiac monitoring data.
- Documents changes in arrhythmias.
- Communicates changes in patient’s rhythm pattern.
- Assesses and maintains equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Enters all telemetry charges.
- Provides support to patient care staff.
What You Will Need:
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Basic computer skills.
- Pleasant telephone manner and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with patients / public in potentially difficult situations.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Medical terminology.
- Paramedic or other emergency personnel preferred.
- CPR (adult and infant)
The monitor tech is responsible for the continual observation, documentation and communication of all cardiac strip monitoring throughout Florida Hospital Waterman as ordered by the patient’s physician. The monitor tech reports any and all readings as seen on the telemetry machine and informs the nursing team of any changes on patients as seen through cardiac monitoring.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.