AdventHealth Nurse Manager Med/Surg Full Time Days $3,000 Relocation Assistance in Tavares, Florida
Nurse Manager AdventHealth Waterman
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Waterman
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
- Join a Faith Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Community Based Hospital Focused on Patient Care
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Interprets and directs the implementation of nursing philosophy and objectives, departmental policies and procedures.
- Applies recognized standards of nursing care and practice.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the patient care unit; plans, selects and devises nursing operations, work methods, procedures, work flow and standards for quality and of work including staffing standards.
- Reviews budget and provides input for assigned area. Responsible for adherence to approved budget.
- Assigns, directs and reviews the work of charge nurses, coordinators and/or other nursing personnel.
- Prepares and presents annual performance reviews for all members of the unit in collaboration with charge nurses.
- Proven history of positive interpersonal relationship with physicians and hospital staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge of computers and information systems.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong communication skills in both the written and verbal form.
- Demonstrates Standards of Behaviors. Ability to interact with the public and staff at all levels possessing positive communication skills.
- Graduate from a school of nursing, and licensed in Florida with Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- EMR experience
- Master’s degree in healthcare related field
- A minimum of three to five years supervisory experience in a leadership role.
- ACLS/BLS certifications required
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.