AdventHealth Nurse Tech- ED, Days PRN Tavares in Tavares, Florida
- Join a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Gain Experience in the Hospital and Network with Nursing Staff
- Determine Area of Interest for GN program and Future RN Positions
- Flexible Scheduling Around School Schedule
- Career Growth and Development
- Communicates patient information.
- Provides/assists in activities of daily living.
- Maintains patient hygiene
- Works effectively as a team member
- Adapts to change in workload
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Must Have Current AHA BLS
- Must be Currently Enrolled in and Attending an Accredited Nursing Program and Have Completed at Least 1 Semester (Must Include Anatomy and Physiology)
- Direct Patient Care Experience Preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.