AdventHealth Office LPN Orthopedics and Sports Medicine FT Days in Tavares, Florida
- Career Advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Great team of co-workers that feel like family
- The opportunity to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ
- Full Time, Monday-Friday.
- Provides safe and effective patient care under direction of the physician and/or nurse manager.
- Escorts patients from waiting area into exam room. Documents brief history of reason for visit and obtains and records vital signs following traditional techniques.
- Performs initial and ongoing assessment of patients presenting for care, utilizing guidelines established by Adventhealth Medical Group East FL.
- Performs diagnostic and therapeutic measures as prescribed by the physician.
- Documents and administers immunizations and therapeutic injections, as well as medications, under the supervision of the physician.
- Schedules patients for procedures, diagnostic testing or specialists, as directed by the physician.
- Documents patient information in medical record that includes observation, care administered, results of diagnostic tests, and patient’s response, when indicated.
- Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent.
- Graduation from an accredited LPN nursing program.
- Current State of Florida licensure or registration as a LPN
- Six months to one year related experience required.
- BLS/CPR certification is required.
- Proficiency must be attained via on-the-job training, and orientation, within 3 months.
- The office nurse is a licensed healthcare professional providing patient care, and other assigned duties, under the direction of the physician and/or nurse manager in compliance with established standards and protocols of the practice and AdventHealth Medical Group goals and objectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.