AdventHealth Operating Room RN Days $10,000 Sign On and $3,000 Relo in Tavares, Florida
- Graduate of a School of Nursing, Associates Degree or Diploma.
- Current Florida RN license or if New graduate, offer contingent on passing NCLEX
- Current AHA Basic Life Support certification (BLS)
- Department Specific:
- Current AHA ACLS at time of hire for ED, ICU, CVICU, PCU, OR, PACU, MED/SURG Observation Unit, Endoscopy, and Surgical Services, Pediatrics, Labor & Delivery and Nursery Dept., Cardio DI, Cardiac Pulmonary Rehab
- Obtain AHA ACLS within 90 days of hire OB/GYN
- Current AHA NRP certification for Pediatrics, Labor & Delivery and Nursery Dept.
- Current AHA PALS certification for ED, Pediatrics, PACU
- Obtain AHA PALS within 90 days of hire - Labor & Delivery and Nursery Dept. and OB/GYN.
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; and supervising assigned team members. Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients during a designated time frame. The RN provides care consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of the facility and the Florida State Board of Nursing Practice Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.