AdventHealth Radiology Technologist Full Time in Tavares, Florida
* Radiologic Technologist Full Time*
* AdventHealth Waterman*
* Location: 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778*
* Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Waterman* :
- Join an organization whose mission is "To Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ"
- Opportunities for career growth within an organization recognized locally and nationally as a healthcare leader
- State of the art comprehensive Cancer Center located on a beautiful lakeside campus only 45 minutes from Orlando
- No state income tax
- Onsite Child Care Center
* Work Hours/Shift*
Full Time Sat/Sun 9a-9:30p & Mon/Tues 2p-10:30p
You will be responsible for:
- Performs all exams using established protocols. Uses facility policy for proper identification of patient prior to performing exam. Educates patient concerning exam. Properly screens patients for any contrast allergies.
- Performs all types of imaging procedures and operates all equipment in a safe manner minimizing radiation exposure to patients, families, and co-workers. Practices infection control standards and utilizes approved personal prtective equipment (PPE) and disinfectant agents. Maintains properly stocked, organized and clean room.
- Performs basic patient care, including monitoring of patient condition, caring for patient comfort, safety and privacy. Obtains and documents patient history and explains procedures
* What you will need* :
- High school education or equivalent and graduate from an AMA approved Radiologic Technology or JCERT Accreditation. Associates degree preferred.
- FL Certified Radiologic Technologist license.
- ARRT certification in Radiography.
- BLS from American Heart Association
* Job Summary:*
Performs Radiographic imaging procedures. Positions, moves and assists patients. Performs clerical duties. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.