AdventHealth Registered Nurse III Medical Surgical PRN Days in Tavares, Florida
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical AdventHealth Waterman Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Waterman Per Diem You Will Be Responsible For:
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical AdventHealth Waterman
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Waterman
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Must be fluent in English (read, verbal and written skills)
- Prior hospital/acute care nursing experience preferred
- Graduate of a School of Nursing, Associates Degree or Diploma.
- 1-year RN experience
- BSN or bachelor’s in healthcare related field preferred
- MSN or master’s in healthcare related field preferred
- Current AHA Basic Life Support certification (BLS)
- National certification in areas of practice preferred
- Member of National Professional Organization preferred
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; and supervising assigned team members. Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients during a designated time frame. The RN provides care consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of the facility and the Florida State Board of Nursing Practice Act
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.