AdventHealth Registered Nurse Medical Surgical Oncology Full Time Nights $10,000 Sign-On Bonus $3,000 Relocation Assistance in Tavares, Florida
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical AdventHealth Waterman
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Waterman
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
- Join a Faith Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Community Based Hospital Focused on Patient Care
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs nursing assessments and data collection for patients focusing on the physiological, cultural, psychological, spiritual and cognitive status of the patient. Nursing assessments include the family or significant others as needed.
- Develops and implements a plan of care that is individualized and goal directed based on patient needs and standards of care. Evaluates and revises the plan of care as defined by policy.
- Knowledgeable of and performs technical duties and responsibilities for the registered nurse in area of assignment.
- Collaborates and partners with Medical Staff and ancillary departments to coordinate patient care.
- Supervises and delegates care given by members of the health care team.
- Records care, patient condition and interventions taken in the medical record in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must be fluent in English (read, verbal and written skills)
- Prior hospital/acute care nursing experience preferred
- Graduate of a School of Nursing, Associates Degree or Diploma.
- BSN or bachelor’s in healthcare related field preferred
- MSN or master’s in healthcare related field preferred
- Current AHA Basic Life Support certification (BLS)
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; and supervising assigned team members. Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients during a designated time frame. The RN provides care consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of the facility and the Florida State Board of Nursing Practice Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.