AdventHealth Registered Nurse Premium Seasonal Days or Nights in Tavares, Florida
Registered Nurse Premium Seasonal AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Waterman
Career growth and advancement potential
Health Insurance Coverage
High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses and reassesses patients per hospital policy
- Develops the plan of care (IPOC)
- Provides patient education and training based on each patients needs and abilities
- Implements nursing interventions and treatments
- Mediation administration safety (MPPID)
- Manages workload and prioritizing care
- Facilitates discharge planning
- Directs nursing care assignments
- Pain management
- Patient Satisfaction
- Electronic Nursing documentation
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of School of Nursing with AS, AD, or Diploma
- Current RN Florida license
- Certified in Basic Life Support.
- Certified ACLS at time of hire for ED, ICU, CVICU and PCU.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.