AdventHealth Registered Nurse Staff Pool/Float Waterman in Tavares, Florida
Registered Nurse Staff Pool/Float AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Waterman
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
- Great benefits
- FT Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses and reassesses patients per hospital policy
- Develops the plan of care (IPOC)
- Provides patient education and training based on each patient’s needs and abilities
- Implements nursing interventions and treatments
- Mediation administration safety (MPPID)
- Manages workload and prioritizing care
- Facilitates discharge planning
- Directs nursing care assignments
- Pain management
- Patient Satisfaction
- Electronic Nursing documentation
- Practices within scope of practice
- Uses resources appropriately
- Hourly Rounding and impact on patient satisfaction
- Participates in continuing education
- Demonstrates knowledge of core measures that directly affect patient outcomes
- Demonstration of FHW Standards of Behavior.
- Demonstrates standards of practice at FHW
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participation in on-boarding program.
- Completes initial unit based competencies.
- Completes new hire competencies.
- Active State of Florida RN License
- Basic Life Support Provider Certification (BLS)
- Graduate of School of Nursing with AS, AD, or Diploma
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; and supervising assigned team members. Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients during a designated time frame. The RN provides care consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of the facility and the Florida State Board of Nursing Practice Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.