All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth Waterman – 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778
The role you’ll contribute:
Coordinates appropriate social work and case management services to patients and their immediate families. Serves as the client advocate and assists in the coordination of the rehabilitation process from admission to discharge. Serves as the IRFPAI Coordinator. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Evaluates, re-evaluates, establishes, implements and adapts an individualized discharge plan of care according to the psychological, social, functional, and financial impact of illness on patient/family according to standards of practice, payer source and patient’s needs.
· Appropriately serves as the liaison to the payer source obtaining authorization and updating as needed. Promotes efficient utilization of healthcare services at the most appropriate level of care as determined by professional standards.
· Coordinates the inpatient rehabilitation facility–patient assessment instrument (IRF-PAI) process
according to State and Federal guidelines. Stays advised and implements all regulatory
changes/updates related to the Federal Rule. Provides clinical patient intervention, as appropriate
in order to ensure completions of the IRF-PAI and ensure each IRFPAI form is completely,
· Reviews medical records to assure that clinical documentation supports quality indicators. Confers
with the clinical team members regarding the scoring of quality indicators to assist in resolution of
· Reviews all Rehabilitation Impairment Categories and current International Statistical Classification of Diseases (ICD) admission codes to assure congruence and proper Coding for the IRF-PAI. Makes any necessary changes in collaboration with the clinical team and physician.
Acts as the primary resource for immediate problem-solving regarding Medicare's IRFPAI, accurately and timely transmitted to CMS and documented in the medical record.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· RN or Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation or Social Services
· If RN, current active State of Florida license as a Registered Nurse
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23028186
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1000 WATERMAN WAY
Pay Range: $24.66 - $36.99
Location: Tavares, FL
Job ID: 23028186
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day