AdventHealth RN Critical Care PRN Days in Tavares, Florida
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Minimum of one year nursing experience with recent med/surg/perioperative experience and working knowledge of perioperative nursing
- Required critical care experience per HR guidelines for CC PRN status
- Current Florida RN license
- Certified in Basic Life Support AHA BLS
- Certified in AHA ACLS
The ASU RN is responsible for direct and indirect perioperative care to the patient that is to undergo an interventional or surgical procedure. Based on the needs of the department and on training, competence, and skill, the RN will perform preadmission testing, preop care or postop care of the patient. As a prn worker, work is scheduled as an as needed basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.