AdventHealth RN Medical Surgical PRN Seasonal Days in Tavares, Florida
RN M/S Medical PRN Seasonal Days
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth
- Seasonal Contract with Competitive Pay
- Faith Based and Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Community Based Hospital
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses and reassesses patients per hospital policy
- Develops the plan of care (IPOC)
- Provides patient education and training based on each patient’s needs and abilities
- Implements nursing interventions and treatments
- Mediation administration safety (MPPID)
- Manages workload and prioritizing care
- Facilitates discharge planning
- Experience with Equipment use to stabilize and monitor patients (IV insertion, central lines, pulse ox, NG tubes, Foley, chest tubes, hemodynamics monitoring) to include but limited to preferred
- Electronic medical record experience
- Automated dispensing medication system (pyxis) preferred
- Graduate of School of Nursing with AS, AD, or Diploma
- BSN or Bachelor in healthcare related field
- Current Florida license or graduate nurse prepared to take State Board exam.
- Certified in Basic Life Support.
- ACLS at time of hire for ED, ICU, CVICU and PCU.
- NRP certification for Labor & Delivery and Nursery within 90 days.
- PALS certification for Pediatrics within 90 days
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.