AdventHealth RN M/S Oncology Unit Full Time Days $10,000 Sign-On Bonus $3,000 Relocation Assistance in Tavares, Florida
- Must be fluent in English (read, verbal and written skills)
- Prior hospital/acute care nursing experience preferred
- Graduate of a School of Nursing, Associates Degree or Diploma.
- BSN or Bachelor in Healthcare related field preferred
- MSN or Masters in Healthcare related field preferred
- Current Florida RN license or if New graduate, offer contingent on passing NCLEX
- Current AHA Basic Life Support certification (BLS)
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; and supervising assigned team members. Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients during a designated time frame. The RN provides care consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of the facility and the Florida State Board of Nursing Practice Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.