All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : As Needed
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Waterman – 1000 Waterman Way. Tavares, FL 32778
The role you’ll contribute: It is the purpose of Special Transport to provide safe transportation of patient via wheelchair, stretcher, or ambulatory accessibility, following all traffic laws
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Safe transportation of patient via wheelchair, stretcher, or ambulatory accessibility, following all traffic laws. Patients arrive at destination within desired time frame or as scheduled.
· Maintains knowledge of service area and frequently visited locations.
· Informs dispatcher of unscheduled changes.
· Service log is completed daily for maintenance inspections.
· Completion of transport form, all transports reflect proper documentation.
· Requests payment for service appropriately.
· Manages workload on a daily basis and meets productivity standards.
· Assures safety and comfort of patients with client assessment for proper mode of transport.
· Transfers patients in compliance with best practice.
· Operates required equipment safely in order to facilitate transport.
· Ensuring driver handbook has been read and is present in van at all times.
· Provides call rotation.
· Dispatching and scheduling trips as necessary; receives phone call, patient data is gathered and transport information is entered in computer.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High School graduate
· Basic Life Support Adult, Infant & Peds.
· Driver’s License in State of Florida
· Safe driving record required
· Must be proficient in the English language.
· DOT Para-transit Certified
· RTAP/CUTR Stretcher Operator Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23031052
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1000 WATERMAN WAY
Pay Range: $15 - $15
Location: Tavares, FL
Job ID: 23031052
Job Family: Transportation
Shift: 1 - Day